Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)



Welcome
to the 2D'08 class blog!!
♥♥♥


Click on the tabs above to navigate!!




Best viewed with IE.
Works fine with FF too.
Heck it even works with Google Chrome and Safari, so I've pretty much catered to everyone xD



Officially 100% recoded by Wai Meng
on
24 February 2009
Free Hit Counter Free Counter
since 12 Jan

.::Thursday, 2 April 2009

April Fool's?
• wmlehhh •

Well technically this blog has been set-up to "rickroll" people but since it's not a video and it's unavoidable...hahaha.
I don't know when I'll remove the song so you'll just have to get used to it. ><

And if you dunno what "rickroll" is...well you ought to...
Erm. I don't really know what you should do xD.

:: 2do8 getglue'd!♥♥♥::6:13:00 pm::