Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)



Welcome
to the 2D'08 class blog!!
♥♥♥


Click on the tabs above to navigate!!




Best viewed with IE.
Works fine with FF too.
Heck it even works with Google Chrome and Safari, so I've pretty much catered to everyone xD



Officially 100% recoded by Wai Meng
on
24 February 2009
Free Hit Counter Free Counter
since 12 Jan

.::Thursday, 19 February 2009

• wmlehhh •

Would you believe that nobody bothered to do this LOL.
Birthday dedications for toods born in January and February!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO (the following people):

Gilda! (17 January)
Lance! (18 January)
Anna! (29 January)
Michelle! (12 February)
Hui Yi! (20 February)
Audrey! (26 February)
Danielle! (27 February)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!


Err I already scanned the contact list a few times xD but if there's anyone I actually left out, then I'm sorry, and a very Happy Birthday to you too! xD.
And yeah, I reckon we should change our blogskin too =P

I'm dying to type stuff (like the class list on the right and the teachers and everything, I feel like retyping them!! xD).

-The guy formerly known as the guy who claims he was actually formerly known, Wai Meng xD

Labels:

:: 2do8 getglue'd!♥♥♥::8:16:00 pm::