Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)



Welcome
to the 2D'08 class blog!!
♥♥♥


Click on the tabs above to navigate!!




Best viewed with IE.
Works fine with FF too.
Heck it even works with Google Chrome and Safari, so I've pretty much catered to everyone xD



Officially 100% recoded by Wai Meng
on
24 February 2009
Free Hit Counter Free Counter
since 12 Jan

.::Sunday, 22 February 2009

• wmlehhh •

I totally just spent 14 hours re-coding the blog O.O.
And I'm still not done!! O.O again!

Well, but like I told Mary the new skin is going to be left untouched for a long long long long long long long long long long long time so yeah.

2D FTW!!

(Erm yeah, like I said the skin is done, but the links and one of the tab is still not working xD)
I'll try and finish it up in the morning. But for now it's bed time!! xD

(And yes, you can change the font now :D)
-The (really) brain dead Wai Meng

Labels:

:: 2do8 getglue'd!♥♥♥::1:45:00 am::