Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)



Welcome
to the 2D'08 class blog!!
♥♥♥


Click on the tabs above to navigate!!




Best viewed with IE.
Works fine with FF too.
Heck it even works with Google Chrome and Safari, so I've pretty much catered to everyone xD



Officially 100% recoded by Wai Meng
on
24 February 2009
Free Hit Counter Free Counter
since 12 Jan

.::Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Last China Skit
• Anonymous •

As I feel that most of you were too LAZY to go to WaiMeng's blog to read the last China skit, I shall be nice and post it here....

Bennett’s Peanut Machine Gun are about to break the ropes currently tying up Stephaine, when Louis started to unleash his Legendary Acidic Fart.

The Lady: *Wittingly strikes a match*
Wai Meng: Is a human’s fat flammable? Well, I don’t know, but you get the idea right?Stephaine: *Quickly figures out what is happening and throws herself and the lady into the water, putting off the flame on the match as the fart spread across the body of water, stopping the giant explosion that would take place*
Louis: Damn!
Wai Meng: Whew.
Bennett: Hey guys, the lady might still have tricks up her sleeve. Stay focused…

Suddenly, the huge body of water started buzzing.

Louis: Buzzing?
Wai Meng: I think the lady is…electrocuting herself and bringing Stephaine along!
Bennett: What the?!
Wai Meng: Stephaine’s doomed…The electricity shot everywhere, and it went on for a while…Bennett: I think…they both died.Wai Meng: …………However, a few moments later, bubbles came out from an area near the edge of the area of stone the boys were standing on.
Louis: …I think there’s someone down there!! *Reaches his hands into the water*
Bennett: Louis, careful! Don’t get yourself electrocuted!!
Louis: …The effects of the shock is still there, but it’s too weak to be fatal. It just gives people a tingly feeling. *Feels something* Ah, I got something!!

Louis pulled with all his might, and out came a weakened Stephaine, hands and legs burnt in some places. She collapsed on Louis’ shoulders.

Bennett: Waseh!!
Louis: *A little startled* Erm……
Wai Meng: Whoa, Louis, you damn lucky man!! Congrats!
Louis: Zzz!
Bennett: *Stares into the huge body of water* ……Where’s the lady
????: My guess is, she got weakened due to the aftereffect of consuming the potion.
Wai Meng: Hey, that voice sounds familiar too!
Bennett: Zzz. It’s that Lee guy.
Lee: Wow. I can’t believe you remembered. *Walks up to the boys and Stephaine with a group of paramedics*

The paramedics brought Stephaine away, while one of them rushed out to inform the rest.

Louis: *Breaths a sigh of relief* Lee…what was this aftereffect you mentioned?
Lee: Most drugs leave you weakened if you don’t consume it for a while. So, you have to continuously drink or eat it. Otherwise, you’ll feel extremely terrible due to the absence of it. It’s like smoking cigarettes or taking opium.
Bennett: I see. So, you’re saying, she got weakened in the water, and couldn’t muster enough strength to swim to shore?
Lee: That is correct. We’ll be sending people to search for her body soon.
Wai Meng: ……Wow. Am I glad that’s over.The three boys headed out to the entrance.
Hui Yi: *O.O* Wow. That was fast.
Bennett: Yeah. Amazing isn’t it?
Michelle: So…how was the…mission?Wai Meng: Cleared it with no problems…She’s dead though.
Michelle: …Oh.
Theresa: ……Well, where do we go from here?
Wai Meng: I don’t know. Now that everything is resolved, I guess we’ll have to just try to enjoy the rest of the China trip. Hey, what’s the next stop?
Michelle: Wow, you’re sure hyped up! *Slowly walks back to the bus with Ms Fadhzila*
Ms Fadhzila: Careful guys, there’s a sick person here!
Bennett: Wai Meng, race you to the bus!! *Rushes off first*
Wai Meng: O.O Hey! You cheated!! *Chases after him*
Theresa: Tsk, those boys ar…so fast return to normal liao.
Joey: Oh well. Let’s go bah.Teresa: Eh, but we haven’t even explore Wuzhen yet.
Theresa: I doubt they’ll let us in after what has happened in there…come on, let’s go. *Shouts to the rest of the 2D group* LAST ONE TO THE BUS IS A HUI YI!!
Everyone: *Rushes off, happily…kind of*
Hui Yi: *The only one lagging* ……Huh? What?

With that, the first half of the China trip ends. With everything over and done with, the gang can finally enjoy the rest of the trip in peace. With everyone settled down on the bus, it start on yet another journey again, to another part of China…

TO BE CONTINUED……WHEN THE TIME CALLS FOR IT
:DTHE END. :D :D :D

:: 2do8 getglue'd!♥♥♥::7:32:00 pm::