Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)



Welcome
to the 2D'08 class blog!!
♥♥♥


Click on the tabs above to navigate!!




Best viewed with IE.
Works fine with FF too.
Heck it even works with Google Chrome and Safari, so I've pretty much catered to everyone xD



Officially 100% recoded by Wai Meng
on
24 February 2009
Free Hit Counter Free Counter
since 12 Jan

.::Saturday, 22 March 2008

i bet jeremy wrote the last post.
• Nom •

i bet jeremy wrote the last post.


RIGHT!

nevermind.


Note to whoever wrote that:

XD IS MINE! XD!

hahahaah. no la XD

XD again XD

XD!


gah.

FORGET IT!

( *Reminds herself* This is not supposed to be a random post )


AHEM!

Right.

Good news, bad news and VERY bad news.

Which first?

Okay, heck. Rhethorical question, so I'll start with the good news first.

So I don't die.

One! I am going to upload the entire new timetable up here, and everyone go print their own copy.

Good news, check.


Bad news: my scanner screwed me, so you guys need to check back here again. I promise I'll get the thing up by sunday night. Promise!

Bad news, check.


Horrible, terrible, no-good bad news: Our class needs to select 2 HCL people (Sigh of relief for CL peeps! XD i mean DX) to go on stage for assembly and talk about china trip.

PLEASE DONT FREAK OUT, I ONLY GOT THE NEWS ON THURSDAY ITSELF. Miss Fadhzila only gave me the news after school and everyone had left already. D:


DETAILS FOR THE CHINA TRIP PRESENTATION:

Representatives of each class:
- Two pupils
- From HCL

Method
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Speak fluent chinese
- Pupils elaborate more and show less

Presentation:
- School in Shanghai: in a nutshell Lessons and Students
- Homestay
- Must have A LOT OF PICTURES
- Minimal words in presentation

DATE
- Coming tuesday
- Assembly


OKAY.

THAT IS ALL.

IN A NUTSHELL:

DECIDE WHO THE HECK YOU WANT TO GET UP THERE.

please.

please.

either volunteer or something.

or else i'll decide on monday and then you only have one heck of a day to prepare D:

So please. D:

I know its really last minute, so quick volunteer yourself.

Oh. Then sms me.

My new number: 96443249.

PLEASE SMS ME IF YOU WISH TO VOLUNTEER.

Only peeps from shanghai can, unfortunately D:

I STRESS AGAIN! PLEASE VOLUNTEER D:

-Michelle XD (In this case it is supopsed to be DX but wtheck.)

:: 2do8 getglue'd!♥♥♥::7:12:00 pm::