Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)



Welcome
to the 2D'08 class blog!!
♥♥♥


Click on the tabs above to navigate!!




Best viewed with IE.
Works fine with FF too.
Heck it even works with Google Chrome and Safari, so I've pretty much catered to everyone xD



Officially 100% recoded by Wai Meng
on
24 February 2009
Free Hit Counter Free Counter
since 12 Jan

.::Sunday, 3 February 2008

insert whatever you want here lah.
• Nom •

I'm just wondering what has happened to our ALL-SO-ENTHU people of 2D who used to log into blogger three or four times a day to check on the class blog and post on it and also to snatch the first tag.

Weird.

Why isn't anyone doing that now?

The class blog is gonna die T_T

Come on people, let's not let that happen.

Hahahaa.

;-;


Let's just post once a day shall we?

Yay!

I shall contribute too!

(Althought I can't even log on that many times.)

Heh!


Alright.


I think we should start posting 2D skits up here.

For everyone to read XD


I shall not post one now cause I just burned all my brains away by doing the effing chinese mindmap.

8D

Don't forget to post people!


-Hankerthieffy :D

:: 2do8 getglue'd!♥♥♥::11:29:00 am::