Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)

Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :) <3 Anglican High School Secondary 2D'2008!! :)



Welcome
to the 2D'08 class blog!!
♥♥♥


Click on the tabs above to navigate!!




Best viewed with IE.
Works fine with FF too.
Heck it even works with Google Chrome and Safari, so I've pretty much catered to everyone xD



Officially 100% recoded by Wai Meng
on
24 February 2009
Free Hit Counter Free Counter
since 12 Jan

.::Saturday, 19 January 2008

:D
• Nom •

Hello peeps!

Monitress here *feels super important*

I'm back!

With bad stuff.

Yeah.

HAHA I BET YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD STUFF.

WELL ITS NOT!

:D



The new timetable


and


The common test dates


I've decided to upload them so everyone can print out their copy.

>.>


- hankerthieffy




[EDIT]

For the sake of Ong Wai Meng I'm posting the homework.

1. Chun lian for the express chinese folks
2. Art
3. Read 'To Kill A Mockingbird' if you havent done so
4. Math! Pg 46, Qns 2, 6 and 8


THAT IS ALL.

BYEBYE!

Labels:

:: 2do8 getglue'd!♥♥♥::7:54:00 pm::